Our on site services team are responsible for any repairs, maintenance and any inspections which includes any resulting remedial works of the mechanical installations in the water & power sectors.
Who We Work For
Some of the services we can deliver but are not limited to:
• Minor tank wall repairs
• Asset Condition Surveys to establish cause of failure
• General repairs, complete repair of equipment, reassembly, painting, coating, site testing and commissioning
• All aspects of general machining, turning, milling, cutting, hardening, slotting, drilling, grinding, balancing, metal spraying, shot blasting, welding (including coded welding), brazing, metal forming, laser alignment
• Replacement of new parts and/or materials, including fabrication and re-engineering of existing spare parts to support repairs to OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) standards or existing specification standards for the part
• Refurbishment services
• Dismantling cleaning, inspection and determination of the reasons for failure, followed by the issue of a complete strip and report documentation where applicable
• Condition monitoring of the repaired operational plant and equipment
• Removal and re-installation of the repaired equipment into its original location, refitting guards, couplings, coupling bolts, vee-belts, chain drives, stay wires, ropes, brackets holding down bolts and any other ancillary equipment.
• Pipework installations/repairs.
• Connection & disconnection of any mechanical drives
• Large scale and specialist cleaning of tanks and vessels NOT inspection and testing
• NDT inspection and testing
All of our services can be supplemented with our in house confined space and rope access engineers ensuring the difficut to do jobs are managed seamlessly.
M Group Services, a leading provider of services to essential infrastructure markets in the UK and Ireland, came together to celebrate its people at the...Read more
Celebrating 40 years of PMP UtilitiesA huge congratulations to PMP Utilities, a part of M Group Services’ Water Division, as it celebrates its 40-year anniversary. From the very beginning, in 1983,...Read more
M Group Services Water Division restores McDonald Road Sewage Pumping StationWe proudly celebrate collaboration across M Group Services. Recently, two of our Water Division businesses worked together to support our client, Scottish Water. PMP Utilities and...Read more